LEARNING SITE OPTIONS
LAMP does not have one main campus, but rather we have several Learning Sites throught US. LAMP desires to help churches train men and women for the ministry of the gospel ministry. We can help you investigate if your Church can become a Learning Site. There are two types of Learning Sites: Church based and Regional.
A Learning Site Application can be downloaded from Learning Site Forms link. You can also contact a LAMP Representative by email email@example.com or by telephone: (954) 816-5813.
CHURCH BASED LEARNING SITE
Church Based Learning Site is a local church committed to training men and women for effective gospel ministry both within the local congregation and/or through the planting of new churches in its geographic area of influence. (Local Leadership Development Team for a church based Learning Site shall consist of the elders of that particular church)
REGIONAL LEARNING SITE
Regional Learning Site: is a network of churches committed to training men and women for effective gospel ministry both within their respective local congregations and/or through the planting of new churches in their geographic areas of influence. (Local Leadership Development Team for the regional site shall consist of designated pastors and church leaders in that particular region)
Regional Learning Site must choose one Coordinator for communications between the local site and LAMP headquarter.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST INCLUDE
- Listing of Local Leadership Launch Team
- Identifying of the Learning Site Coordinator
- Listing of Potential Learning Facilitators
- Listing of Potential Learning Mentors
- Listing of Potential Trainees
- Strategic Plan for Local Church Ministry Development: Local Leadership Development Team should submit a strategic plan for the Learning Site.
- Embracing of the LAMP Program: all the members of the Local Development Team, Coordinator, Facilitators, Mentors and Ministry Supervisors need be in agreement with the LAMP Program, Curriculum, Core Values and Learning Outcomes as described in the catalog.
- LAMP does not require a site visit to launch a Learning Site. Nonetheless, a site visit may be requested. Site visits are at the cost and expense of the local leadership launch team. Cost is $200 per day plus travel costs and expenses.
- The application must be accompanied by the strategy plan and application fee
Fees: Learning Site Application Fee: $500 (one time, non refundable)